PC Cable World Cat.5E T568A cables
Match the performance of the regular T568B cables and are functionally identical for all high speed data applications (do not mix in the same network).
Internally the twisted pair wiring is swapped to enable greater compatibility with analog PTS phone lines.
- Applications: Data, voice, video distribution, security
- Meets or exceeds all Cat.5E TIA/EIA standards
- Enhanced 350MHz bandwidth for intensive applications
- Moulded boot to prevent snags and to provide strain relief
- 4-pair UTP 24AWG stranded copper
- 50 micron gold plated RJ-45 connector
- TSB-568B TIA/EIA certification
- FT4 (in-wall)
- PVC jacket
- Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T
- Maximum Ethernet segment length: 100m (300ft)