CAT6A SHIELDED F/UTP NETWORK PATCH CABLE 26AWG (BLUE)
PC Cable World shielded Cat.6A cables
Are manufactured to reduce EMI/RFI interference in environments with large motors, generators and certain types of high-voltage lighting which are major sources of Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Interference (EMI/RFI).
In these situations, properly connected F/UTP cables will help protect data signal integrity.
PC Cable World Cat.6A cables are designed to connect network adapters, hubs, patch panels, switches, routers, DSL/Cable modems and other 10/100/1000/10G BASE-T (IEEE 802.3) applications. These shielded Cat.6A patch cables feature a snag-free boot around each connector, 500MHz bandwidth, stranded 26AWG twisted pairs and 50 micron gold plated RJ-45 shielded connectors.
- Video distribution
- Tested up to 500MHz
- Shielding: Aluminum/polyester tape, stranded 26AWG tinned copper drain
- Moulded boot to prevent snags and to provide strain relief
- 4-pair 24AWG stranded copper
- 50 micron gold plated RJ-45 connector
- FT4 (in-wall)
- PVC jacket
- Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, 10GBASE-T
- Maximum Ethernet segment length: 100m (300ft)